- HD-quality Audio/Video (1080p)
- 4 HDMI inputs - 1 HDMI output
- Intelligent HDMI-switch that senses activity on the various inputs and select the correct source to TV. This avoids confusion with source selection on the TV. This is a very useful and usable feature if you have many peripherals, such as gaming console, DVD player, cabletuner, satellite-tuner, etc. connected to the TV.
- 3 USB-ports for connecting cameras or sensors
- Smart Bluetooth for connecting medical sensors. Sensordata can be shown on screen or sent to an EPR. Sensordata is not stored in the VFA-system, not local and not at the user-profile.
- Encryption: AES-128 for audio/video, AES-256 for sensordata
- Calendar: VFA use a standard calendarsystem with reminders
- Rich Media Message: VFA use standard mail-system. Media files attached are transferred to appropriate folder
- The system contain folders for video or photos that can be viewed whenever convenient. For example, you can connect a video film with physical exercises to the calendar, and get a reminder when to get active.
- Integrated with Pexip for seamless high quality communication with other video-conference-systems. Pexip is a cloud-solution that makes our solution interoperable with the world’s leading endpoint manufacturers, including MS Lync.
- Integrated with Seevia katalogtjenester for better usability with contacts and cataloges
- Overlay-video. TV experiences will be better if they are shared with good friends or family. This is a brand new, and more social way to watch TV. With the VFA system, people can watch TV shows together over distance. The videoconference is overlaid the TV-program in a corner, and the audio from both are mixed. If you want a full HD professional video conference, just click one button and the video conference are now in full screen mode, without any sound from the TV program.
- The menus and GUI can be translated into all written languages.
2. Remote Control
- The RC is designed to work equally well placed on a table or in a hand.
- The cylindrical shape in the bottom cover below the buttons, provides stability when operating these while the RC is sitting on a surface. The bottom-surface is covered by a rubber-like coating that provides friction.
- The 6 buttons are accompanied by light, to assist the user. The GUI on the TV/Monitor corresponds to colored lights on the patent pending Remote Control, to illuminate the buttons, for guiding the user. The buttons are large and with distinct raised or lowered surfaces to give a good tactile feedback to support the color signals.
- As a result of the energy consumption of LED lights, remote control is equipped with inductive charging. By placing the remote in the cradle on top of the set-top-box, the RC is charged when needed.
- The RC communicate with the system by Bluetooth. This means that the VFA-system also can be operated by an APP on a tablet/smartphone, or even by a joystick on a wheelchair.
- The standard camera will have a physical "curtain" in contrasting color, in front of the lens.
- Standard camera will be of HD quality with 1080p.
- Connection for multiple simultaneous camera becomes possible
More information about camera will be available later